Hello everyone! Welcome back to another awesome party! We have been waiting for you to get this thing started!! You know it's not a party without YOU!!
Let's crank up the music and get to groovin'!!
Wait let's clear up some business first so hold that groove baby!
Cookies and snacks provided by your fab hostesses!
Congrats Bree! Here's your super special cookie! Everyone stop by, say congrats and check out all the fun and excitement going on at Bumblebreeblog!
Just a reminder of what we are doing here: Each week we will feature one special blogger, their blog and some of their posts. That featured blogger then has the option of co-hosting with us the next week and picking the best post!
Check back as well on Saturday morning as each of us totally fab hostesses will be showing of our fav pick of the week! That could be you!! Make sure you follow all the hostesses so you can check if you are featured!
This weeks special featured blogger/crafter is (drum roll):
Bree from Bunblebreeblog! Sara from Sadieseasongoods was our special co-host last week and she totally loved Bree's DIY Decorative Oyster Shells! Very snazzy shells too!
Here is a bit about the creative genius, Bree:Hello all! I am Bree. I find passion in creating fun crafts, giving personal handmade gifts, celebrating events and holidays, and blogging about the things that inspire me! I love my cat, Cleopatra, eating ice cream any time of day, and my husband. You can find me over at bumblebreeblog.com. Head over there to check out all the inspiration floating around and feel free to hang out with me on Instagram or Pinterest.
Bree has so many great posts from creative, inspirational, for children, wedding planning and even business (bloggin) hints and tips. Here are a few to give you an idea:
Just a few Rules**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses- 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama
- Take a second to comment below - it's the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday- All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.