Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping in to party with us at Snickerdoodle Sunday!! We totally missed hanging out with you last weekend but know we thought about you guys all week! We hope you had a totally awesome time over the holiday weekend and are ready to party with us today!
We are so happy to have everyone here, you are all invited to kick back, enjoy the party and help yourselves to some cookies!
This week we have a super special co-host - Sarah from Sadieseasongoods! She hosted a few weeks ago and came back to hang with us this week! Please stop by and give her a warm welcome!
Just a reminder of what we are doing here: Each week we will feature one special blogger, their blog and some of their posts. That featured blogger then has the option of co-hosting with us the next week and picking the best post!
Each month we will also do a round up of the most viewed/hostesses fav links so we all get some extra exposure. Make sure you follow all the hostesses so you can check if you are featured!
This weeks special featured blogger/crafter is (drum roll):
Erica from Erica's recipes!! Congrats Erica! Our end of June co-host, Paris @ My Big Fat Happy Life picked Erica's Chicken Sausage and Rosemary Spaghetti as the most delish post!
Oh my goodness! so mouthwateringly delish!! Don't you want to just dive in and nom?!?!
Hello! I'm Erica ...wife, mother, and scientist, passionate about triathlons and pizza. Join me on my quest to enjoy all things food - both healthy and indulgent. After all, life is about balance right?
Erica is off on vacation but she sent some yumminess for us to share:
Appetizer: Queso dip & chips / Entree: Honey Bourbon Ribs (I love ribs!) / Dessert: Bavarian Banana TartCongrats Erica! Here's your super special cookie! Everyone stop by, say congrats and check out all the fun and excitement going on in Erica's kitchen!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses- 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama, Sadieseasongoods and Erica's Recipes
- Take a second to comment below - it's the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday- All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.
Now that we have had our delish meal and some yummy dessert - time to PARTY!!