Hello and once again it is time for Snickerdoodle Sunday!! The most fun, crafty and delish link up party in the blogging world!
A little fun today in honor of Sarah - she likes to bring new life to old objects so this party is RETRO!!! Dust off those old posts and link them up to show them off one more time! What's old is new again!
Cookies and snacks provided by your fab hostesses!
Just a reminder of what we are doing here: Each week we will feature one special blogger, their blog and some of their posts. That featured blogger then has the option of co-hosting with us the next week and picking the best post! Awesome fun for us all!
This weeks special co-host is (drum roll): Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods!
Hi there! Thank you kindly for welcoming me to your Link Party. I'm Sarah with Sadie Seasongoods, my blog dedicated to upcrafting, cooking, and antiquing adventures across the Great American South. I love to try my hand at DIY projects around my home and garden, often with a repurposing twist. I have a soft spot in my crafty heart for farmhouse primitives and cottage/vintage decor...with the occasional "mantique" thrown in for good measure. Please swing by and give me a social media shout-out!Sarah's Summer in a Jar is the post that Robin from Redo It Yourself Inspirations fell in love with. This is a super fun craft! I am thinking I need one per season! There are so many awesome posts over at Sadie Seasongoods that I had a hard time picking just three more to feature! Seriously you need to check out this blog!
Congrats Sarah!! Here's your super special cookie! Everyone stop by, say congrats and check her out (but don't be creepy about it)!!
There is a Special Giveaway for Snickerdoodlers over at 2Crochethooks! For the month of June they are hosting a giveaway especially for those who link up to Snickerdoodle Sunday! Kristina found this cool yarn in the mill end bin at AC Moore and made a couple scarves. They turned out so cute and there is so much yarn, they decided to share!
Visit their facebook page - like it - and link up a picture of you and your best bud - a "Selfie Bestie"! At the end of June they will pick the best shots! Winner will receive two skeins of this fun yarn (enough to make two scarves or some other fun creation). Enter as often as you like, just use different selfie shots!
On to the Party!!
Just a few Rules**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses- 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama and Sadie Seasongoods
- Take a second to comment below - it's the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday- All features will be pinned to our Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.