Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping in to party with us at Snickerdoodle Sunday!! We had our most link ups every last week! woohoo!!!
Just a note - we have changed the days/times of Snickerdoodle - we are testing out opening at 5pm ET on Saturday and closing at 8am ET on Tuesday. Please let us know if this time will work better for everyone!
Thanks everyone for making this party such fun, so creative and inspirational!! Pat yourselves on the back, grab a cookie and let's get to the fun stuff!
Cookies and snacks provided by your fab hostesses!
Just a reminder of what we are doing here: Each week we will feature one special blogger, their blog and some of their posts. That featured blogger then has the option of co-hosting with us the next week and picking the best post! Each month we will also do a round up of the most viewed links so we all get some exposure. Awesome fun for us all! If you want to co-host let us know!
This weeks special co-host is (drum roll):
Barb at alifeinbalance.net! Congrats Barb! Our Special co-host last week, Bobbie from 3glol.net picked all of Barb's post as her fav but we can only have one so she settled on Fruit and Vegetable Canning Recipes as her choice for best post!
Some other awesome posts to check out:
Here's your super special cookie! Everyone stop by, say congrats and check out all the fun and excitement going on at alifeinbalance.net!
Are you ready to Party!?!?
Just a few Rules**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses- 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama and alifeinbalance.net
- Take a second to comment below - it's the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday- All features will be pinned to our Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.