Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping in to party with us at Snickerdoodle Sunday!! We love catching up with everyone each week and seeing all the cool stuff you have been working on! So grab a cookie and let's get to the fun stuff!
Cookies and snacks provided by your fab hostesses!
Just a reminder of what we are doing here: Each week we will feature one special blogger, their blog and some of their posts. That featured blogger then has the option of co-hosting with us the next week and picking the best post! Awesome fun for us all! If you want to co-host let us know!
This weeks special co-host is (drum roll):
Bobbi at 3glol.net! Congrats Bobbi! Our Special co-host last week, Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods picked Bobbi's The Making of a Terrarium as her choice for best post! As always it was so hard to choose but we can only have one and this is a great one!A bit about Bobbi and her blog 3glol.net: Co-contributor/author for www.3glol.net. I have 1 husband (hehe), 4 kids, 2 son-in-laws, 1 daughter-in-law, 9 grandkids, and 5 pets. Breast Cancer Conqueror - 15 years now ;) I have worked from home for over 10 years. I am OCD about a lot of things....clutter, organization and cleanliness being the main issues of mine. I love to cook and have started putting my food up on the blog. Go look see!!
Check out some of these awesome posts by Bobbi:
Congrats Bobbi!! Here's your super special cookie! Everyone stop by, say congrats and check out all the fun and excitement going on at 3glol,net!
Everyone had such fun last week with our Retro Theme - we are going to keep it happening! So link up old posts or new posts but please keep it fresh - don't link up the same thing each week!
Are you ready to Party!?!?
Just a few Rules**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses- 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama and 3glol.net
- Take a second to comment below - it's the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday- All features will be pinned to our Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.