Last week on the blog did you see my review on the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Louisville, KY? If you did not you can view it here. I really like this hotel. I think it is centrally located in Louisville. If you are ever in Louisville and looking for a place to stay that is close to Churchill Downs, the airport and Kentucky Kingdom you should consider staying there.
Today in honor of Mother's Day I have chosen My Sweet Mission for these cute Springtime Decorated Flowers Cookies. These would be a great addition to any Mother's Day table.
Don't forget to grab your special featured button and display it proudly.
Now on to the party.
Grab the code below to show off you party at the Snickerdoodle Sunday.
Cookies and snacks provided by your fab hostesses!
Each hostess will be showcasing her favorite post(s), so remember to pop over to see if you were featured! That's 5 chances to be featured each week! We will share all features on social media!**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses- 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama, Sadie Seasongoods and Balm To My Soul
- Take a second to comment below - it's the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.