I can finally shout it out it is SPRING!!! I just love the warm weather, my kids have been going and going outside today. Here lately I have been busy over at my YouTube Page. I am thinking about doing more Vlogs. Do you use videos on your blog? I would love it if you check out what I have been doing - Click Here to check it out. While your there hit the follow button so you don't miss my next video.
Here is a sneak peak of one of my reviews.
I can't believe I did a live honey peel on the internet without make up. I guess I must be brave. Enough about me testing products.
Now on to the party.
Grab the code below to show off you party at the Snickerdoodle Sunday.
Cookies and snacks provided by your fab hostesses!
Each hostess will be showcasing her favorite post(s), so remember to pop over to see if you were featured! That's 5 chances to be featured each week! We will share all features on social media!
My favorite post from last week is (drum roll):
From Cindy over at her Little Miss Celebration for her PomPom Eggs
Congrats!!! Here is your super special cookie!
Don't forget to grab your special featured button and display it proudly.
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses- 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama, Sadie Seasongoods and Balm To My Soul
- Take a second to comment below - it's the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.